Sunday, November 25, 2007

My First Challenge

I've found the challenge I'm going to try. Historia at BiblioShakespeare has a Shakespeare challenge, not surprisingly, that runs from January 1, 2008 to June 30, 2008. I only have to read four books about The Man. His plays also count. I can handle that for my first challenge.

I haven't come up with my list yet, except for one:
1599 A Year in the Life of William Shakespeare - by James Shapiro
It's already sitting on my bedside table. I started it a couple of months ago, but got sidetracked by several other books and only made it through part of the first chapter. I'm afraid I remember next to nothing about what I read, so it will be good to start over.
Thanks Historia.

1 comment:

Francesca Thomas said...

You're quite welcome. Check out the whole Shakespeare blog for more ideas of books to get.

My own list is at Here